NFL TV MAP - Doing the happy Dance!

SacredStar

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;1752580 said:
WOOOO HOOO, im a Wisconsin Guy myself, NORTHERN. This is GREAT NEWS!

Me too, except I'm southern. This is the second time this year I miss a Cowboy game because I live about 30 miles south of the happy line.

Damn Bears!!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The only game I have not had on local tv this year was the Rams game. I went to my friend's house for that one.

The only games I anticipate not having are the NFL Network games (thanks Time Warner)

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
jobberone;1753593 said:
Never had a TV like that but did have the game room and pool table. Sold the house. Too big with no kids!

I'll drop by next time I'm out that way! In the mean time I'll have to do with a 42" TV.

BTW is plasma that fragile? Just got it and I like it but I'm not sure the TV will last with my movng around. What do you think?

Nah Plasma Tv's are solid bro.. everybody thinks there Fragile cause there thin, but it aint the case, if you got a solid spot to post the TV.. Just be careful not to scratch the screen bro, and buy some special screen cleaner they sale for Plasma screen's. dont clean it with Windex or nothing like that..

Yeah let me know when you around town, so we can watch them Boyz games, that's real..

SacredStar

Reaction score
windward;1755272 said:
The only games I anticipate not having are the NFL Network games (thanks Time Warner)

All my Packer buddies are going to the local Hooters to watch that game. They invited me along, but I would be the only Cowboy there....so I doubt I go.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
SacredStar;1755278 said:
All my Packer buddies are going to the local Hooters to watch that game. They invited me along, but I would be the only Cowboy there....so I doubt I go.
i'm going to hooters 2morrow to watch the boyz game as i got the Bears game obviously here in chicago...

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Now here's a J-Off story. I have have DTV and the NFL package for DALLAS games. Its nice to see others but not worth the cash.

I'm fairly certain every one of the Cowboy games have been on in S. Jersey. Might be forgetting one I'm not certain.

Anyway, the one game I thought wouldnt be on(Rams) was actually televised in SJ. Now as we know that game was a blowout and they often do FOX switched over to a better game in the 4Q for S.J. and I'm sure other markets as well.

What sucks is DTV never unlocked the game on their feed for the market.

Anyone know what I'm talkin about? Local games get blocked on the 700 channel they're set for. If the local broadcast changes it usually pops up.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
windward;1755272 said:
The only game I have not had on local tv this year was the Rams game. I went to my friend's house for that one.

For all of you complaining about not having the NFL network: Just upgrade to the digital tier for the weekend and then have the service turned off for the next day. The upgraded service only costs 5 - 10 dollars for the month and if you turn it off right away they prorate the service. So you pay what 16 cents to watch the game? I'm pretty sure you can afford that. :starspin

StylisticS

Reaction score
TheCount;1752623 said:
Man, I don't think I've missed a Cowboy game yet. Maybe thanks in part to the fact that I traveled to the Miami game. Every other game has been on TV here. I'm sure this means that once the playoffs start coming into focus, I won't be able to get a single one at home.

That's crazy. I only missed the Miami game as well and I don't have sunday ticket. I was listening to that game via Sirius.