Reaction score
NO...!!!!!!
unbelievable-mugman.gif

Chargers Vs Green bay..... arghh...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Being in Norfolk for this game, I thought for sure it was going to be on since I’m close to NC. Nope! I’ll have to put my YouTube TV on the TV here….

John813

Reaction score
I believe it's some peculiar arrangement between CBS and FOX regarding each NFL Sunday being designated as one or the other's "national late Sunday gameday", along with a broadcast area being in a particular team's TV market.

Makes sense. And I guess the NFL will just say to buy redzone or Sunday ticket to watch any game.

Motorola

Reaction score
Noon game, I'm happy with that
The 2nd - and most likely the last one of the season (Rams was the first).

All 32 teams' final game is on a TBD status, pending how the races for division titles and the wildcard spots look leading into week 18 = Sunday January 7th.
Just looked at the college bowl schedule - all of those FBS games will be played by January 1st.
The FCS Championship is scheduled for Saturday, January 6th --
the only football game I think is slated that day.
The league could move some season finales to that Saturday if the outcomes have no affect on the playoffs.

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m stuck with Chicago and Detroit. It’s cruel and unusual punishment for anyone to have to watch Chicago.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I’m getting it… again. I’ve been getting almost every game every season here around New Orleans.
You will unless Saints interfere. Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and New Mexico considered Cowboys country as long as I can remember on these national viewings.

leeblair

Reaction score
In Red below. Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen on the call AGAIN (they love us!). You gettin' it?

The rest of the games: https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=11

11-FOX.png
Nashville always blocks the Cowboys if possible, which is why I can't stand the Titans.
If the Cowboys are playing in the same time block, you can expect them to not be shown, and even when they are at different times, Nashville will block the Cowboys if possible, as if that will make the Titans more popular locally.
They even did it - or tried to- with the Sunday ticket. I threatened the local station with reporting them to the NFL .