NFL TV Maps - Week 15: Dallas at Buffalo

Motorola

Reaction score
All six teams playing on Saturday are in the playoff hunt..
Vikings win coupled with a Lions loss will really heat up the NFC North race....MIN plays DET twice in the last three games.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Anyone know why YouTube Sunday Ticket is not showing the game? I’m assuming because they are showing it nationally.

But those of us that cut the cord have to go elsewhere to watch it. That sucks!
Just grab an antenna and you get it

Motorola

Reaction score
Still just does not feel like a number 1 crew
FOX bypassed the longtime analyst Daryl Johnston and his broadcast partners for Olsen.
Even though he deserved it, the network didn't want another former Cowboys player to be the lead analyst after Aikman went to ESPN.
JMO

Last edited:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
FOX bypassed the longtime analyst Daryl Johnston and his broadcast partners for Olsen.
Even though he deserved it, the network didn't want another former Cowboys to be the lead analyst after Aikman went to ESPN.
JMO
Good point.

Still, it shouldn't be so hard to find better talent. I feel like College Football doesn't have this problem.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Wish this one were on CBS. Would be interesting to hear Romo call a game between his One True Love and the Cowboys.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Never thought I'd say it, but I miss Aikman calling the Cowboys. Olsen is ok, but he talks waaaay too much for me.
Funny enough, when watching the game and following the Chat or game thread, I really do not notice a word that the commentators are saying...the only time I focus on them is when there is a penalty, a close TD, or a TO because they seem to know what it is before the ref announces it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All six teams playing on Saturday are in the playoff hunt..
Vikings win coupled with a Lions loss will really heat up the NFC North race....MIN plays DET twice in the last three games.
I want Bengals to beat Vikings. And Detroit to beat Denver. As that helps the Bengals as well.
Dallas wins, Vikings or Detroit lose, it secures no worse than the 5th seed.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
Anyone know why YouTube Sunday Ticket is not showing the game? I’m assuming because they are showing it nationally.

No Fox station in your area? I use a small antenna to get the broadcasts that I can't stream.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How often does that actually happen???
Not too often. I think this may be the 2nd time this season for the Cowboys. I think the Philly game at Philly, or maybe there was 2 areas that had a game, Benglas and Cardinals did not get the game.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This means everyone will have the game live so the game day thread will be legendary. Lol.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say it, but I miss Aikman calling the Cowboys. Olsen is ok, but he talks waaaay too much for me.
He is also keeping the seat warm for Tom Brady, who is going to automatically get that spot when he decides to start.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score

No, you can buy a HD antenna for about 30 bucks and get all your local channels.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder about these maps. How is almost all of Florida getting KC-NE while a small part of SW Florida from Ft. Myers to Naples is getting Chi-Cle???

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

I would get a digital antenna ($10-15) so you can watch your local tv channels. Really good back up to have too when internet is down.