NFL TV Maps - Week 17 (Dallas vs. Arizona)

MarcusRock

Reaction score
In the red. You gettin' it?

17-FOX-L.png

Silverz1972

Reaction score
N/w Louisiana looks like it’s getting the game currently. They do some f up stuff though.

no one wants to watch the saints right now with their crummy qb situation but watch them try to show it.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Nope. I get Det @ Sea. Oh well either stream it with DTV Sunday Ticket or using Bestsolaris.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I've always said...

If you can't live in TX or in the Southern Plains....

The mid Atlantic is the next best thing. As long as it doesn't conflict with the WFT, the Cowboys are on TV here. Seems like 75-80% if the time.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
N/w Louisiana looks like it’s getting the game currently. They do some f up stuff though.

no one wants to watch the saints right now with their crummy qb situation but watch them try to show it.
When I was in college in Nacogdoches, TX, we used to get TV stations out of Shreveport, Louisiana. They would play BOTH the Cowboys and the Oilers (at the time) every week. It was a good thing for all Cowboys and Oilers fans who were away at college.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
In Windsor. It was the same problem. I use DAZN and I have IPTV…
have you been to any of the games in detroit? we have partied and tailgated with some guys from across the river maybe you were one of them i have some pics on facebook