Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not sure the issue, but Olsen is better than most IMO

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In red below. Kevin Burkhardt and Dallas fan favorite Greg Olsen on the call. You gettin' it?

The rest of the games: https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=9

09-FOX-L.png
ah. The entire state of Louisiana bathed in red. It is a wonderful sight.

Suck it, Saints fans. Enjoy your noon game.

Sincerely,

Northeastern Louisiana based Cowboys fan

PS: SUCK IT!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Hilarious that I have Sunday Ticket and have had to use it only once to watch the Cowboys.
Hilariously expensive. I cancelled for that reason.

Why wouldn’t you just cancel direct tv, and go to a Sports Bar for the 1 game not on your regular tv programing?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
A lot of Cowboys fans in Nevada. They just got screwed.

’Go back to Oakland ya Gangbanging Darth Raiders! We want our Boys game!’

Jipper

Reaction score
Random question but does anyone have spectrum streaming and have any idea how I can record or watch the game from the start after I get home in the 530 est range?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Hilariously expensive. I cancelled for that reason.

Why wouldn’t you just cancel direct tv, and go to a Sports Bar for the 1 game not on your regular tv programing?
It's not a DirecTV service anymore.

I split the total with 2 other guys, and we just use my YouTube account, to keep the costs low.

I find that if I go out to a sports bar, and watch football from 1-630PM, then that's a hefty bar tab as well. If you have a big enough TV, it's really nice to use Sunday Ticket to watch 4 games at once as well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some decent matchups actually.

TNF, who knows, but all I know, I will be pulling for the Titans over the SteAlers.
Then we have Dolphins - Chiefs Sunday morning in Germany.

Early games, Seahawks at Ravens could be a good game., Vikings - Falcons battling to take control of that 7th playoff spot with a few other teams in the mix.
Another interesting game will be Rams at Packers, always goo to see GB lose. But a win also keep Rams down, and hurts GB draft status.

Of course we are in the late game slot for the entire nation to see us destroy the Iggles and their refs.

SNF game Bills at Bengals. This actually could be an AFCCG game preview, depending what KC and Miami do as well.

MNF game could be a snoozer but could also be a good game. A game that could define each teams season going forward.