NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

dallasdave

Reaction score
lol.

You're not talking football in this forum. You're not discussing player transactions, strengthes and weaknesses of positions, coaching philosophies, team schedules, injuries, etc.

You're strictly defending Tom Brady and the New England Patriots against the allegations of cheating while playing football. You're on a personal crusade. You're fighting with testimonials and graphs and personal opinions, etc., etc., all in hopes of winning an argument. Newsflash. Your jihad ran its course months ago. No one will ever hand you a trophy as The Great Patriots Defender. You're never going to win. All of your efforts are in vain. You're simply going to keep spinning Patriots rhetoric until you wear yourself out (and that's not going to be anytime soon).

Let's keep it real outside of Tom Bradyland. You're not engaging in football conversation. You're General Santa Anna at the Battle of San Jacinto. You're General Burnside at the Battle of Fredericksburg. You're Lt. Colonel Custer at the Battle of Little Bighorn. You keep spitting on your white flag and determined to keep on trying to skate uphill but nothing about your campaign has anything to do with x's and o's. Don't make your illusion something it's not.

:lmao:

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I am not going to play this game, especially from a lowlife Orioles fan. I hate both the team's you listed, but I am in this forum to talk football, not discuss team loyalties of second-rate sports which I don't follow all that closely in the first place, so any further questions along the same lines will be ignored.

So you live in that area but you're not a Ranger's fan?

Let me guess, the Red Sox and Big Papi - another cheater.