masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I'd give that draft a big fat F

Based on who's available there it should be

Rd. 1 - Bowe/Meachem
Rd. 2 - Lamarr Woodley (maybe ?)
Rd. 3 - Paul Solai

I'm very surprised they have Usama Young in the mid 3rd.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
I don't think we go Corner in round 1. To the casual observer it would seem our secondary is horrendous. But I tihnk alot of it has to do with a lack of pressure down the stretch, and horrendous play of the FS's throughout the year.

Unless they think we are moving Anthony Henry to FS, which I doubt with the signing of Hamlin, I don't see us going Corner so early.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Don't like it. Davis in the second is fine but only if we don't go that direction in round one.

Iago33

Reaction score
jimmy40;1460230 said:
Ross gave new meaning to burnt orange last year.

That's funny. I'm even more unsure who to trust of the CBs than I am of the WRs, although Revis appears a solid choice that few people can knock.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
NFLDraftCountdown keeing Mason Crosby as our pick in the 3rd is pissing me the hell off

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I'm so sick of this guy. He's pulling the Mel Kiper "seven diff mocks in seven diff days" routine. Have some balls and stick with your predictions.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I think he's keeping Mason Crosby as our pick just to cheese us off.

Oh well.....

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
I love it when mock drafts slot players with teams based on the team's need and not best player available.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
And Chris Houston is standing right next to him screamin his head off too. Ross and Houston have potential as #2 CBs but they are not going to be solid #1's in the NFL.