nfldraftcountdown Mock 4/4 updated

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Merriman, Williamson and Bullocks would be a good first 3 in my book. Give me Clayton over Williamson, though.
I wouldn't mind going down a couple of spots with the 20th pick if we can find a trading partner and get Clayton in the mid 20's.

But Merriman, Clayton and Bullocks would make me a happy fan.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Love this draft but Williamson is thought to be shooting up the draft boards at just the right time and will probably be gone well before #20. I'm even starting to think he might be a good pick at #11 if Merriman is gone before then. Plus I think most of us here think Dallas is trading down with the #20 pick. Heck, if Merriman is gone maybe they trade down at both 11 and 20.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I love this draft.
But I would rather pick up a FS in a later round because I dont put the stock in Bullocks that most do.

ddh33

Reaction score
I think everyone agrees that we need a safety, but there are serious questions about the strength of this safety class. My preference would be to sign Earl Little, who was just released, and pick up a safety to develop in the later rounds. Gerald Sensabaugh from UNC is a guy who has a lot of ability. He needs work though. Could be a gem later on though.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I like James Butler personally.
With a tradedown, he could possibly be had in the 3rd round.