NFLDraftScout teams up with CBSSportsline.com

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
iroot4,

Remember when I told you that Tyronne Green looked like he could kick inside to center during the Senior Bowl.

I used your link and read about him. Tuberville worked him at center some during the spring, and the scouting report said he was candidate to do it.

Green would be much better at guard than Antione Caldwell, I think. Caldwell seems like a true center that could play guard in a pinch.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
41gy#;2647195 said:
iroot4,

Remember when I told you that Tyronne Green looked like he could kick inside to center during the Senior Bowl.

I used your link and read about him. Tuberville worked him at center some during the spring, and the scouting report said he was candidate to do it.

Green would be much better at guard than Antione Caldwell, I think. Caldwell seems like a true center that could play guard in a pinch.

Green probably is a better OG, but Caldwell earned 1st team, Freshman All-American honors at OG, and like I already pointed out, he spent most of the Senior Bowl game playing LG, and he was quite good

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2647208 said:
Green probably is a better OG, but Caldwell earned 1st team, Freshman All-American honors at OG, and like I already pointed out, he spent most of the Senior Bowl game playing LG, and he was quite good

Yeah, your right about him playing good at guard at the Senior Bowl. I forgot about him playing guard his freshmen year. It seems like he was at center forever. I'm glad he's leaving Alabama.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
41gy#;2647225 said:
Yeah, your right about him playing good at guard at the Senior Bowl. I forgot about him playing guard his freshmen year. It seems like he was at center forever. I'm glad he's leaving Alabama.

this dude is incredibly smart

he was one of the few Alabama players, I think only one maybe in their history that got his degree in 3 years, we definitely could use that on the line