Video: NFLN Morning Show: How confident are you in Cowboys after wk 16 win?

starfan1

Reaction score
Who cares I wonder how confident the Washington and Carolinas of the world feel now ?

They made it to the tourney and from there anything goes and it’s any given Sunday

And yes if I were to roster compare the offense don’t instill a ton of confidence and Dak will get the bulk of the blame and none of the credit but I feel it’s more than just him but that’s the mantra of a Dallas qb especially when you replaced a fan favorite and your accuracy and pocket presence is lacking at times that’s what you get.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I am fairly confident we can have a good to great game and compete with any team we play in the playoffs. We might lose but it'll be a 20-21 type game that ends on the final drive.

We are not getting blown out in the playoffs, we will compete. If our defense shows up and is pumped up we can beat anybody.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’m not confident at all and that could be a good thing because I’ve been confident in the past going into the playoffs.

Ebnorice

Reaction score
I am fairly confident we can have a good to great game and compete with any team we play in the playoffs. We might lose but it'll be a 20-21 type game that ends on the final drive.

We are not getting blown out in the playoffs, we will compete. If our defense shows up and is pumped up we can beat anybody.
I truly believe this year the nfc is wide open. There isn’t a team that looks unbeatable.

Any one that makes the dance has a legit shot. Why can’t it be us ??!!

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm not very confident, but this is the most wide open the NFL has been in a long time. There really is no lead horse right now, with the exception of maybe the Saints. I think this team could shock some people and make the NFCC in spite of some glaring deficiencies.

This team will not beat the Saints again though.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Surprised they all said they were at least somewhat confident there.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
I'm confident they can beat anybody and loose to anybody. The last 2 games don't enter the equation for me , especially the Tampa game. Every game has it's own personality and Dallas played within the game flow and beat the Bucs. Same as the Saints and Eagles games. The D should keep it close and the O has some tricks up their sleeves I believe. No team looks unbeatable , any given Sunday and that's why they play the game.. I'm just going to set back and enjoy the game.

Praxit

Reaction score
..just listen to Nate, not the other clowns. He gives more valid view points. His stuff has substance.