NFLN Replay: Cowboys vs Commanders 11/5/06

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Comes on at 3:00pm cst for those with NFL network...

They're going to do Bengals-Ravens 1:30-3:00pm cst
Indy-Colts at 4:30pm cst

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1496615 said:
Comes on at 3:00pm cst for those with NFL network...

They're going to do Bengals-Ravens 1:30-3:00pm cst
Indy-Colts at 4:30pm cst
I just caught the end of it accidentally while channel surfing. That wasn't a pleasant experience. I'm not sure what makes me more ill, Vanderjagt's misses in 2006 or Richie Anderson's fumble in 2003.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
TheSkaven;1496915 said:
I just caught the end of it accidentally while channel surfing. That wasn't a pleasant experience. I'm not sure what makes me more ill, Vanderjagt's misses in 2006 or Richie Anderson's fumble in 2003.

I happened to catch the last 2 minutes while over at my sister's house (she has NFLN). For some reason, even though I knew what was about to happen, I kept it on.

Felt like I was pickin a scab.

But after it was over, I didn't feel all that bad. With the added perspective of where our two teams are right now, it turned out to be less painful than I expected.

That game drove me nuts during the season, but it wasn't as bad this time around.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ThreeSportStar80;1496943 said:
I refuse to watch any games involving Dallas losing to the Foreskins...
Then I guess it's a good thing those days are over. :D

actual29

Reaction score
i watched the whole thing at work (nothin better was on)
:banghead:

a part of me, oddly enough, was thinking that it might end differently
i was kinda sittin there waiting for the kick to go thru the uprights and us to win
:rolleyes:

lkelly

Reaction score
Just think - we win that game and we don't own Cleveland's first round pick next year.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I can't even watch highlights of last year. I just wanna forget that season. Just looking at it, makes me wanna puke knowing how good we were, and how bad we ended. 8-4 and on top of the world. NFC East, shoot gunning for the #2 seed in the NFC. And then we ended up on the road, and ousted in a wildcard game. I wanna just press delete and destroy all of last season