NFLN Replay Reminder: Dal vs Phi *Merge*

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Only caught the end... Were there any cool added NFL Films shots?

I liked the ending locker room scene...

Wade: "What happens when we play our best?"

Team: "We win."

Wade: "That's right. Let's play our best a little better next time."

Team: <laughter>

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2268240 said:
Wade: "What happens when we play our best?"

Team: "We win."

That's my thought about this team, too. With Tom Brady hurt, I'm confident that we can beat any team in the league if we just play anywhere close to our game — not necessarily our best game, even, but just a game with minimal mistakes. If we do that, I think we can beat any other team, even if they play their best. We're more likely to beat ourselves than another team is to beat us.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2268264 said:
That's my thought about this team, too. With Tom Brady hurt, I'm confident that we can beat any team in the league if we just play anywhere close to our game — not necessarily our best game, even, but just a game with minimal mistakes. If we do that, I think we can beat any other team, even if they play their best. We're more likely to beat ourselves than another team is to beat us.

I agree, Adam. It's a testament we could win a game like the other night despite losing the turnover battle, handing them a free 7 points and committing 10 penalties. You hear Eagles saying they let the game slip away, well hell, what about us?

But in saying that, we've got to be careful that this isn't who we become. 21 penalties in two games isn't pretty, and that is a trend that must be bucked against Green Bay. Otherwise, we're headed for failure at some point.

MWILL

Fear the Afro
Reaction score
Did anyone see M. Jenkins get held during the Westbrook's first TD? Or is it just me?

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
MWILL;2268407 said:
Did anyone see M. Jenkins get held during the Westbrook's first TD? Or is it just me?
That hold was so obvious its pathetic, but we did get away with 2 15yard facemask penalties. Horrible officiating that game.