NFLPA Rejecting Pacman deal

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Werder just said the NFLPA is rejecting it because they dont want Pacman to relinquish his signing bonus to the titans.......

wth..:banghead:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He also said he expects the deal to go through..

burmafrd

Reaction score
The NFLPA is about as worthless as anything is in the NFL.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
ajk23az;2052935 said:
Werder just said the NFLPA is rejecting it because they dont want Pacman to relinquish his signing bonus to the titans.......

That's great but they have no real say in it if the NFL Approves it. They just don't agree with it but their job is to try and watch out for the players as much as possible.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The NFLPA seems to get in the way more than anything. I'm sure they do good but seems we only hear about them when they are sticking their noses in everyones business. They seem to be very reactive.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark;2052995 said:
They can reject all they want, they can't stop it if Pacman, Tenn., Dallas, and the NFL approve it.

Make it Rain PacMan
:storm:

Who knew that we had a PacMan emoticon all this time :laugh2:

Derinyar

Reaction score
Actually I think the NLFPA can actually stop it. They have to be included on all contract adjustments, as that is the purpose of a Union. I know trades have been stopped in other sports because the Union blocked it. Of course my best example is in baseball which is a totally different creature than the NFLPA.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Derinyar;2053324 said:
Actually I think the NLFPA can actually stop it. They have to be included on all contract adjustments, as that is the purpose of a Union. I know trades have been stopped in other sports because the Union blocked it. Of course my best example is in baseball which is a totally different creature than the NFLPA.

they cant actually stop it...they can object and advise the player, but as others mentioned if the player, the team/s and the league ok it, they cant do anything.

They protested Terrell Owens contract a few yrs ago, but he signed it anyway

David

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
YoMick;2053118 said:
Make it Rain PacMan
:storm:

Who knew that we had a PacMan emoticon all this time :laugh2:

I like this one better :jackpot: :laugh2:

noletime95

Reaction score
I don't like this distraction. Also, this affects draft strategy. Does Dallas assume it has Pacman and just the singe 4th rounder or does it wonder if it doesn't have Pacman but 2 4th rounders?

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
it has nothing to do with them. They do NOT have to ratify any deal, onlt the NFl does!! Gene Upshaw is a git !!

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
ajk23az;2052935 said:

Upshaw can stick this deal up his ...well, he can put it somewhere the sun don't shine.