NFLPA Top 50 Players Sale List (merchandise)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's go way back...
Hall Of Famers \ Iconic Legends in their professional sports.
Sugar Ray Robinson - Boxing
Bob Cousy - NBA
Frank Gifford- NFL
All three promoted cigarette brands during the heyday of their careers = the 1950s-60s.
Other than the late, great Cowboys FB Walt Garrison -no athlete since the 1970's promoted the use of tobacco while they were still playing.

With the growing legalization + cultural acceptance of Marijuana as a bonifide medical remedy for a variety of ailments and conditions- do you think we will soon see current athletes promoting cannibis - in whatever form, product, or usage - while still playing?
That is a pretty deep retrospective. I was simply shooting more at tying the joke of Jason Kelce, who sits at number two in merchandise sales, to one of my all-time favorite lines from Lethal Weapon. :)

Adreme

Reaction score
That could be true also. A certain percentage of Swiftees may have never followed the team, league, football or even sports before their idol began dating Travis Kelce.
Maybe they are trying to be cute. They want a Kelce jersey but also know she is an Eagles fan so now they get to have it both ways.

Last edited:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The big three are top 20 in sales. They are not going anywhere.
Why? Maybe I'm off on this, and the historical data is probably out there, but I have to think the Cowboys will have a few players in the top 20 regardless of who is actually on the roster. Just having the Cowboys branding is going to give the most notable players on the team a bump in jersey sales. Next year if the Cowboys draft any offensive skill player in the 1st round they'll be top 10 in jersey sales instantly.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I gave a like earlier but a few questions just dawned on me. Why did Travis' jersey come in fourth, two spots behind Jason's? Is this some sort of hidden message the Swiftees are sending to their idol about her relationship? Do they want her to write another breakup song that badly?:laugh:
Go Swifties!