NFLShop.com

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I visited NFLShop.com and ordered a Vander Esch jersey on the 29th of November. The site had a banner which stated 30% off of everything on the site.

Evidently there was a very small exception located in a place not associated with the banner advising of the discount which said not all items on the site have a discount.

I paid retail of 113.00

I then contacted the customer service, only to find out there would be no discount. Okay, I'll pay full price. (I have never bought a jersey of any player at any time before, except a knock-off at a grocery store to get a 10% discount on game days. I never wear it unless I'm going shopping.)

The customer service rep upgraded my shipping to 3 business days at no charge.

So here I am on Friday, clearly more than three business days and no jersey. So I go to the site and use the automated system and find the jersey is still being processed.

I call again.

Now I find out this has a special shipping date and will not ship until the 14th of December. I should receive an email from them when it ships.

I have looked for a contact for the corporate office to lodge a complaint about the shoddy service. The agents were accommodating and I have no issue with them. The service from NFLShop.com is not great. I now feel like they have essentially lied about their product twice.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them, and if so, how was your experience?.

EST_1986

Reaction score
sounds like a nightmare. amazon has spoiled me when it comes to online shopping.

I ordered from the Cowboys Shop years and years ago, didnt have any issues.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I visited NFLShop.com and ordered a Vander Esch jersey on the 29th of November. The site had a banner which stated 30% off of everything on the site.

Evidently there was a very small exception located in a place not associated with the banner advising of the discount which said not all items on the site have a discount.

I paid retail of 113.00

I then contacted the customer service, only to find out there would be no discount. Okay, I'll pay full price. (I have never bought a jersey of any player at any time before, except a knock-off at a grocery store to get a 10% discount on game days. I never wear it unless I'm going shopping.)

The customer service rep upgraded my shipping to 3 business days at no charge.

So here I am on Friday, clearly more than three business days and no jersey. So I go to the site and use the automated system and find the jersey is still being processed.

I call again.

Now I find out this has a special shipping date and will not ship until the 14th of December. I should receive an email from them when it ships.

I have looked for a contact for the corporate office to lodge a complaint about the shoddy service. The agents were accommodating and I have no issue with them. The service from NFLShop.com is not great. I now feel like they have essentially lied about their product twice.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has ordered from them, and if so, how was your experience?.
Nflshop is horrible. Consider yourself lucky if you get it by Christmas. They’re notorious for late shipping , and are always low on inventory. Fansedge.com is the best.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I recently purchased four cowboys t-shirts, got a 20% discount on three of them, received them in 3 business days...