Ngata

wahaja

Reaction score
anybody think Ngata could fall to us at 18. If he did he would be the perfect 3-4 NT Great size and power.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
wahaja said:
anybody think Ngata could fall to us at 18. If he did he would be the perfect 3-4 NT Great size and power.
It would be hard for me not to draft the BPA like that, if he's still there at 18.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I really hope it doesnt happen I pray Clevland picks him up or Miami ONLY if Cleveland didnt pick up Manny Lawson.

I dont think the Bills will pick him over Winston Justice. He is one heck of a prospect though.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
If he was there and didn't have any known character issues, it would be too good to pass up. He would most likely be the BPA.

Don't think it will happen though.

ghst187

Reaction score
so a 345 lb DT having one MAJOR knee injury (ACL) with surgery and another recent minor knee injury doesn't concern anyone? No one would hesitate to use a first round pick on a guy that could be a Denver cut block away from early retirement?

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
so a 345 lb DT having one MAJOR knee injury (ACL) with surgery and another recent minor knee injury doesn't concern anyone? No one would hesitate to use a first round pick on a guy that could be a Denver cut block away from early retirement?

I'll admit I only saw one game of his, but he certainly didn't impress me there.

Most of the reports have him as a high end prospect though.

I think Cleveland said they'd run to the podium if he dropped to them.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
ghst187 said:

since we dont play denver this year im not to worried about that :laugh2: :laugh2:

but hey, he is that good. oregon had a monsterous line and he anchored it. and if his knee was that big of an issue he wouldnt be a top10 prospect.

Hiero

Reaction score
the dude was an elite prospect from HS and even playign at Oregon he doesnt put up the numbers, but he was really good before the injury, and is looking good again and the size and strength he has would be perfect for NT.

Justis

Reaction score
He'd definatly be worth the pick. Unless someone was chomping at the bit to trade up for him. I'd definatly want him.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
I doubt he gets by Cleveland. If he does I doubt he gets by Miami. If he does he's a Cowboy!:laugh1:

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
I doubt he gets by Cleveland. If he does I doubt he gets by Miami. If he does he's a Cowboy!:laugh1:

ur forgetting the fact that people are willing to trade up for him.

Bobo

Reaction score
ghst187 said:

Maybe he was suffering affects from those injuries when I saw him, but he didn't look very good to me. Really didn't power anyone around and didn't look very athletic for his size.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
ur forgetting the fact that people are willing to trade up for him.

I don't think he makes it to 18 anyway. But I don't think we'd hesitate if he did.