NHL season 21

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Haven't been following except for a few glances at the standings once in awhile.

Let's go Islanders!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Looks like the playoffs start Saturday 5/15

Bruins vs Capitals 7:15pm ET

:popcorn:

John813

Reaction score
Panthers Vs Lightning.

Cautiously optimistic about the Panthers chances.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
As a Bruins fan, I enjoy being part of the Leafs illustrious history of choking.

I hope we meet you, somewhere down the line. Bruins/Habs is the greatest rivalry in sports.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Avalanche look like they are on a mission, it's been fun to watch.

lukin2006

Reaction score
As a Bruins fan, I enjoy being part of the Leafs illustrious history of choking.

I hope we meet you, somewhere down the line. Bruins/Habs is the greatest rivalry in sports.

Boston v Montreal final would be great…

lukin2006

Reaction score
Montreal is playing well. It looks like everyone has bought in. Strong d and goaltending…

lukin2006

Reaction score
My Montreal Canadians have made it to the final four...happy, happy habs fan. I could not have expected more. Hoping for the Montreal v Islanders finals...i can dream...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I’m happy and happy…28 years later the Habs are playing for Stanley Cup. It’s been an unbelievable run. I really, really want them to win…

never give up hope Cowboy fans? However Montreal actually has a hands off owner who hired a hockey man to be GM…lol

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I’m happy and happy…28 years later the Habs are playing for Stanley Cup. It’s been an unbelievable run. I really, really want them to win…

never give up hope Cowboy fans? However Montreal actually has a hands off owner who hired a hockey man to be GM…lol
Good luck vs Tampa.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
just got a call from my son. he has an extra ticket to game one of the STanley Cup tonight at Amalie and gave it to me. . I am pumped. Go Bolts!!!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
the goalie for Tampa is incredible. He looked like he was making saves like someone was swatting away bees. Tampa is blessed to have him

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I think when it's said and done there is no question the Islanders have been the 2nd best team in hockey the last two years. I remember people thought the Islanders were a fluke last year, go ahead keep thinking that. Tampa is a goalie above the Islanders, and that might not last much longer. Grats to Tampa on a back to back, you earned it!

lukin2006

Reaction score
In the last week the NHL lost 2 of their greatest players.

Mike Bossy who was the greatest pure goal scorer in the game, he started his career with 9 straight 50 goal seasons and scored 38 in 63 games in his 10th season and retired due to a knee injury.

Guy LaFleur…he was my very 1st sports idol. I grew up a huge Montreal Canadien fan and Guy was the best player in the world at the time. All Guy did in his career was win 5 championships, 2 MVPs, 3 scoring titles, played on the greatest dynasty ever.

Both died to young and both died of lung cancer.

guy Lafleur use to smoke between periods…

This is probably the greatest goal LaFleur ever scored. Game 7 of the 79 semi final down by 1, LaFleur ties it and Montreal wins in OT and then went on to win the cup…

Sunday night in Montreal. A 10 minute standing O for the flower.

Mike Bossy Tribute