Nice Pick Ty Law

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Just wanted to beat you to it Nors :D .

Man, that pick for 6 looked like the ones I throw in Madden.

- Mike G.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
The kid is a baller.

Seven ints and Pro Bowl berth. He can be a value add to our secondary in 2006.

Those bashing his skills need to stop.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
The kid is a baller.

Seven ints and Pro Bowl berth. He can be a value add to our secondary in 2006.

Those bashing his skills need to stop.
No one bashes his skills. The Cowboys have no interest in him.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Kids a stud - I know for a fact there has been interest in Law by Cowboys - disagreed on comp...

Time to get er done. All the jokes and scooter crap - Dude makes pro powl and has 7 interception and TD yard tonight.

JJ/BP - get er done!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
Kids a stud - I know for a fact there has been interest in Law by Cowboys - disagreed on comp...

Time to get er done. All the jokes and scooter crap - Dude makes pro powl and has 7 interception and TD yard tonight.

JJ/BP - get er done!
Your "source" lied to you. There was no interest. By all means call the Cowboys and ask.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I dont know about Safety nors.

Old Law looks a bit chunky....linebacker may be a better option :D .

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
td yard tonight!

I'll take lb's that have 7 ints.

Hos - when is Howard here dude?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nors said:
td yard tonight!

I'll take lb's that have 7 ints.

Hos - when is Howard here dude?
By all means Nors, try to change the subject.

Any claim the Cowboys were ever interested in Ty Law is a lie. Period.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Do we ever hear the end of the Ty Law garbage?

Do you honestly think that a guy that was gloating to the press about his Pro Bowl selection at CB is going to take less to play FS for Dallas? What in his history makes you even believe that for a second? Law has always been a me first money guy.....when he isn't smuggling ecstasy across the border.

Oh well, I guess if you guess forever, it might come true someday. At least the Ty Law sleight of hand distracts from the whiffs on Shanle, Cundiff, etc.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
junk said:
Do we ever hear the end of the Ty Law garbage?

Do you honestly think that a guy that was gloating to the press about his Pro Bowl selection at CB is going to take less to play FS for Dallas? What in his history makes you even believe that for a second? Law has always been a me first money guy.....when he isn't smuggling ecstasy across the border.

Oh well, I guess if you guess forever, it might come true someday. At least the Ty Law sleight of hand distracts from the whiffs on Shanle, Cundiff, etc.

I dont know if there was ever interest in Law from the Cowboys. But you cannot deny his talent and contributions. Put him in there with Glenn and TNew and he could go on for some years.

I dont know if its really about money first. He just wants fair market value for a DB that PROVIDES RESULTS. He gets it done. Has a nose for the ball.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Ty Law is on our 53 man and we are playing a home game and jostling for seedings......