Nice tribute Mods

superpunk

Reaction score
Concurred. The colors make my eyes hurt, but I think it's fitting. :)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awesome gesture. Skins fans can't say we don't have class here at the Zone.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Thanks for starting the thread and thanks to the MOD's for continuously showing class during times of tragedy. :starspin :starspin :starspin

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Very nice show of respect on this forum.

Wow. 1983. I remember the year very well and Taylor was just being born.
RIP young man.

BadKarma

Reaction score
Kudos to all the folks here and the staff/mods on CowboysZone on the site theme to pay tribute to the late Sean Taylor.

Very nice touch!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I'll admit i had a smile when i realized what was going on :) good job Staff

Sonny#9

Reaction score
Very nicely done, as a Skins fan I am impressed and touched.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
03EBZ06;1792918 said:
Well done staff.
st8.jpg
I just noticed this in your sig. Nice.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree with the nice gesture.

The color is a little ugly... but I concur on the reason it should be done.

Nice job to whoever decided to do it.

NorTex

Reaction score
I hate the burgandy background but like the pic of ST in the upper right corner. It's one thing to honor and respect the person, but I don't want Commander colors on a Cowboys site...yuk.

I've already sent my respects to the Extremeskins board...that's where the burgandy and gold colors should stay. IMO.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
calcbfan1;1793097 said:
I hate the burgandy background but like the pic of ST in the upper right corner. It's one thing to honor and respect the person, but I don't want Commander colors on a Cowboys site...yuk.

I've already sent my respects to the Extremeskins board...that's where the burgandy and gold colors should stay. IMO.

Well some thing are bigger than football and this happens to be one of them so I think this is more of a gesture of showing what kind of people run this board more than anything.

I like it and think its probably the best way we can show tribute to something that should have never happened.

NorTex

Reaction score
CATCH17;1793243 said:
Well some thing are bigger than football and this happens to be one of them so I think this is more of a gesture of showing what kind of people run this board more than anything.

I like it and think its probably the best way we can show tribute to something that should have never happened.

No sheet Sherlock! Maybe we should have camo background colors in memory of our fallen soldiers too...where's it gonna end.

Lots of innocent people get murdered every single day, some of them are even Cowboys fans...let's change the forum for them too...if we're gonna be consistent. :bang2: