Nice tribute Mods

Rackat

Reaction score
Thanks for pissing up the thread. Next time you want to throw a hissy fit and be disrespectful, can you do it elsewhere?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
calcbfan1;1793296 said:
No sheet Sherlock! Maybe we should have camo background colors in memory of our fallen soldiers too...where's it gonna end.

Lots of innocent people get murdered every single day, some of them are even Cowboys fans...let's change the forum for them too...if we're gonna be consistent. :bang2:

Then go away for a few days .... because most of the posters on this board appreciate the show of solidarity that we are having with our heartbroken rivals.

Either show some class or come back in a few days.

alwaysaskin

Reaction score
Skins fan here and when I saw this tribute I wanted to register and thank you guys. You have shown so much class and it is greatly appreciated by the Commanders faithful. Good luck against the Pack

Walking Deadman

Reaction score
I registered to CZ just to say this:

I am a regular poster on ExtremeSkins and a long-time Commanders fan. I wanted to thank you all at the zone for your tribute and thoughts for Sean and his family.

This means alot especially from our supposed "arch-rivals" of the NFCE.
Sean will be missed as a player and a person and as a husband and father.
Thank You for showing what the NFL community does when times are bad.

........We'll see you guys on the 30th of December:)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Walking Deadman;1795260 said:
I registered to CZ just to say this:

I am a regular poster on ExtremeSkins and a long-time Commanders fan. I wanted to thank you all at the zone for your tribute and thoughts for Sean and his family.

This means alot especially from our supposed "arch-rivals" of the NFCE.
Sean will be missed as a player and a person and as a husband and father.
Thank You for showing what the NFL community does when times are bad.

........We'll see you guys on the 30th of December:)
:welcome:

Good luck. Until the 30th of course. :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
calcbfan1;1793097 said:
I hate the burgandy background but like the pic of ST in the upper right corner. It's one thing to honor and respect the person, but I don't want Commander colors on a Cowboys site...yuk.

I've already sent my respects to the Extremeskins board...that's where the burgandy and gold colors should stay. IMO.

Aw, it's just for a few days, hoss...