Video: Nick Eatman must be a Zone member

Zman5

Reaction score
He says what many here have said about JG. When some plays works, we don't see it being used again.
He also thinks we need to have Dak run and let Dak play to his strengths.

Last edited:

stiletto

Reaction score
As long as Ambar is on here reading/posting and not on that show, it is all good. It's like a cat being drowned when she starts talking football. All the guys in the room look like they want to murder themselves. Sorry if that is harsh....

Chrispierce

Reaction score
He’s said it before if you listen regularly to the shows. They say all kinds of stuff we talk about and think on the show. They’re fans just like anyone else. But their problem is they’re too close to the team,and seeing every little thing and sometimes it keeps them from seeing the bigger picture from afar. Just the nature of it.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
As long as Ambar is on here reading/posting and not on that show, it is all good. It's like a cat being drowned when she starts talking football. All the guys in the room look like they want to murder themselves. Sorry if that is harsh....
There's always a bunch of guys on here saying that about every female member of those crews. Ambar maybe started off rough, but she's an awesome member of the Break. The 4 of them have great chemistry. Yeah, english is her second language, so she struggles a bit expressing herself sometimes, but she's not afraid to call the players/coaches out, basically the anti-Micky. And the other 3 definitely like her, not sure where you got that feeling.

Micky and Tay definitely didn't get along and it showed. The Break is much more fun to listen to because they have great chemistry.

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one, but I've sbeen saying for weeks that the best chance this offense has to succeed is for Dak to use his feet a lot more.

Not every play. Not every down. But 2 or 3 plays a quarter. Enough to keep defenses guessing. That's what we saw Sunday.

It has to be this way because Dak cannot throw accurately from the pocket on a consistent basis. That makes itvhard on the running game because defenses will sell out stopping Zeke.

But having Dak move around forces defenses to back off just enough to help this offense move the ball more consistently.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There's always a bunch of guys on here saying that about every female member of those crews. Ambar maybe started off rough, but she's an awesome member of the Break. The 4 of them have great chemistry. Yeah, english is her second language, so she struggles a bit expressing herself sometimes, but she's not afraid to call the players/coaches out, basically the anti-Micky. And the other 3 definitely like her, not sure where you got that feeling.

Micky and Tay definitely didn't get along and it showed. The Break is much more fun to listen to because they have great chemistry.

I’d value Ambar’s football takes over 80% of the dudes on this board.

Chrispierce

Reaction score

Ambar? She don’t give a flying hoot who you are...she cracks me up. I tweeted her and told her she needs to be asking Garrett the questions in pressers. Loooool.

CapnB

Reaction score
Or, it could just be common sense because it doesnt take the brain of Vince Lombardi or Bill Walsh to figure it out.

Vanilla2

Reaction score

Tay was the worst and the wet blanket Phillips would join in and it was just awful.

The crews are better but right now I like talking batter then the brake

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Tay was the worst and the wet blanket Phillips would join in and it was just awful.

The crews are better but right now I like talking batter then the brake

Talkin is ok...its definitely better since Tay left (I liked 'Break' Tay, but when they gave her hosting duties on Talkin she just got dull, and made it obvious she hated working with Micky which made it a negative listening experience), and it's informative with Broaddus on it, but it's sort of an older group and they can get off topic quick.

kskboys

Reaction score
Absolutely. I've seen way too much repeated over the years, often dang near word for word, to believe the writers don't frequently get ideas from forums.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
He says what many here have said about JG. When some plays works, we don't see it being used again.
He also thinks we need to have Dak run and let Dak play to his strengths.

Nick, big fan. Plz see my sig and keep repeating it until Jerry gets it. Thanks.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What’s happeneing is they believe their offense takes advantage of what the defense gives it, which means the called QB runs aren’t going to be there every week. You’ll get runs when a play breaks down, and more runs in weeks where it’s available to them. Other weeks you’re going to have to take advantage elsewhere.