Video: Nick Eatman must be a Zone member

EGTuna

Reaction score
Severl years ago Nick replied to a caller who had asked about moving Claiborne to FS, “I’ll give you six reasons why that won’t happen.” That was pretty funny.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Talkin is ok...its definitely better since Tay left (I liked 'Break' Tay, but when they gave her hosting duties on Talkin she just got dull, and made it obvious she hated working with Micky which made it a negative listening experience), and it's informative with Broaddus on it, but it's sort of an older group and they can get off topic quick.

All this is true. Talkin rarely stays in the 2000's with their conversation, let alone what's happening this week. Tay was ok when she was learning football, but got very annoying when she thought she had it all figured out. Broaddus will never change - interrupts everyone, including himself to the point where he cannot complete a sentence.

fansince68

Reaction score
As long as Ambar is on here reading/posting and not on that show, it is all good. It's like a cat being drowned when she starts talking football. All the guys in the room look like they want to murder themselves. Sorry if that is harsh....
I never noticed...she talks? Lol...

Flamma

Reaction score
Here's my problem with Dak running like he did against the Jaguars. You can't do that every week or he's going to get hurt. The only QBs I've seen have success with that was Randall Cunningham and Colin Kap. Most get injured. It's ok to do on occasion because it forces the D to employ a spy, but it shouldn't be a consistent attack. However, in the playoffs I say do it, the gloves come off.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Here's my problem with Dak running like he did against the Jaguars. You can't do that every week or he's going to get hurt. The only QBs I've seen have success with that was Randall Cunningham and Colin Kap. Most get injured. It's ok to do on occasion because it forces the D to employ a spy, but it shouldn't be a consistent attack. However, in the playoffs I say do it, the gloves come off.

Agreed. He’s more likely to get hurt but with this offense, it’s the only way to have a chance to win.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It is hard to tell how many runs they call for Dak as he isn't going to keep it unless the DE crashes down.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

It wasn't like he was taking hits, he was getting out of bounds or sliding on almost every one of those runs.

To me that is why I want Dak to use his legs, especially on 3rd down if nothing is there and he can keep the chains moving. Such a back breaker for a defense.

Zman5

Reaction score
In this crappy scheme there is more of chance he gets hurt in the pocket if the OL is playing bad. Look what happened to Romo