Nick Folk Appreciation Thread.

77Cowboy

Reaction score
Seriously, this has got to be one of our best draft picks in the past few years. The kid has ice in his veins and is a real reason why the Cowboys have had such success the last two years.

I know kickers don't get much love, but this kid proves it time and time again.

GO COWBOYS!

:starspin

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Yes, He did a fine job in making up for that kick out of bounds to start the game. As soon as that happened, I thought to myself. "Here we go! It's going to be a wild night both good and bad." I wasn't disappointed.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Folk has taken much anxiety off of me when we get within the 40. I don't even hold my breath when he the kick is on the way because I am almost positive that it is going through the uprights. Now, if he could just get a little more distance on his kickoffs I would be a happy man.

Reaction score
My friend and I nicknamed him Folk-Lore after the Buffalo game last year, and he continues to live up to it. It's so amazing having a kicker where we expect he is going to hit every single kick. Never again am I hella nervous every time we line up to kick a routine field goal.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
He makes Tim Seder, Jose Cortez, Ritchie Cunningham and Shaun Suisham a distant memory.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2264122 said:
The guy is definitely money.

Reposted from the other Nick Folk thread --

bfj3hd.jpg

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Nick is great. It's so comforting to know we have someone who can make 40+ yard FGs with regularity. I told my wife when he lined up for the 2nd one last night that I used to close my eyes and hold my breath for FGs; but no more.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2264159 said:
Actually, he was an Arizona Wildcat.

Nonetheless, he is extremely money.

:confused: oops... I thought he went to ASU not U of A

cowboyz

Reaction score
i still get nervous, it's a hard feeling to shake.

just like when tony throws in the red zone.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I'm certainly glad we have him....The kid has ice water running through his veins.;)

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
77Cowboy;2263727 said:
Seriously, this has got to be one of our best draft picks in the past few years. The kid has ice in his veins and is a real reason why the Cowboys have had such success the last two years.

I know kickers don't get much love, but this kid proves it time and time again.

GO COWBOYS!

:starspin

i agree with every single word you typed.