Reaction score
I will.
Kick it.
Three times.
If I
Have to.

dolph-mg.jpg

TonyRomo#9

on other team sites, they allways put him next to timothy mcvay. its eerily similiar

Hoofbite

Reaction score
spoonboy.jpg

this next one is a little random. Jay Allard.....bigwig over at microsoft and one of the top guys in the XBOX department.

allard2.jpg

I was thinking about posting a picture of moby but that might have been too far.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1700031 said:
this next one is a little random. Jay Allard.....bigwig over at microsoft and one of the top guys in the XBOX department.

Not for a while now, he left XBOX to head up the Zune, and was recently demoted to a lower position inside Zune. Should have stayed with xbox.

oh, and here's mine, Uncle Fester

Fester.JPG

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TheCount;1700055 said:
Not for a while now, he left XBOX to head up the Zune, and was recently demoted to a lower position inside Zune. Should have stayed with xbox.

oh, and here's mine, Uncle Fester

Fester.JPG

i didn't know he had left. I haven't been too into XBOX for a while now. Just too much stuff to do to have time to game and be informed on whats up. Probably gonna hop back in now that Halo 3 is out.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pfilm3455805561418.jpg

People might remember him from the original The hills have eyes movie, one of the bikers (substitute teacher) in Weird Science and also the Principal in the Motley Crue video Smoking in the boys room.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
He looks more like Michael Rappaport's character Remy, from "Higher Learning".