Nick Sirianni is gutsy

Booger

Reaction score
Good God. Do you people hear yourselves? Who died and left you all kings of the moral mountain?

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I think the man is a clown, personally. I don't think I've ever hated a rival coach more. Kind of has a lisp too.

Were you around for that POS Buddy Ryan ?

You never heard of Buddy Ryan then.

:facepalm:

Sorry Ron, soon as I read his post I responded and then I see that our great minds were on the same wavelength. Didn't mean to copy you .

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
He’s annoying but he’s a good coach. I can see where the hate for him comes from though,

You guys do realize the guy many of you want as the next coach, Sean Payton does a lot of the same crap?

Check the footage of him doing Skol right before his team loses in the divisional round. Or his habit of having the team bus do laps around opposing stadiums after wins. He’s as big a jackass as Sirianni

ryanbabs

Reaction score
He showed them! Got a 40 yard pass interference to eke out a W against a guy who was coaching high school two weeks ago. Rounding into form
And got away with a face mask that would’ve been their demise…more than likely.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Siriani is a punk asshoe. Eagle fans BADLY wanted him fired last year in middle of year 1 under his regime. Lets see what he does when the real pressure is on down the stretch as a HC. This will be tasty.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Come on, sean payton was far more of a "******" and cocky" payton was also much older in his last few years like 20 years than nicky and he acted the same way!