Nick Sirianni staying on as Eagles Coach

Reaction score
With who playing QB? Howell? A rookie?
They have the #2 pick and $90 million in cap space.

Meanwhile the 2 playoff failures are running it back

All they need is a competent HC and a guy who can develop QB's and they will blow by these 2 sorry franchises

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Sirianni to McCarthy:

iOSg5G.gif

kevm3

Reaction score
lol who couldn't see Jerry's plans coming? Mike is his buddy. Jerry's going to sell a DC change

The eagles, Siriani sucked this year, but he took them to a Superbowl so I can see them giving him another year. If washington or the giants get bellichick or harbaugh, then the division suddenly has gotten very tough.

I have very little to get excited about this upcoming year. Here comes the Finesse Boys for yet another year

PTBarnum

Reaction score
Jerry you just sealed your faith. You will not win another Superbowl before you pass. Sorry but it's true.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Ehhhhh....I wouldn't etch this in stone just yet.

I saw another report that the Eagles did this with their LAST superbowl coach (Doug P).... (Howie R in conjunction with Doug P were "reaching out together for coordinators)....and then they ended up firing Doug during the process (i.e. Howie didn't like the coordinators Doug wanted).

Siri better just Yes Man this....or he'll still get let go later

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Oh are we now pretending that Stroud isn’t a MASSIVE historical outlier?

Cool
Luck did similar things with a team drafting 1st overall his rookie year. So did RGIII. Deshaun Watsonn was phenomenal his rookie year. Dak himself had a monster year. Go look at Herbert’s rookie stat line: Took the 6th overall picking team to 7-9. If they had better coaching/defensive talent like Houston they’d probably have made the playoffs. Lamar Jackson took over a middling team from Flacco his rookie year and went on a winning Streak to push them into the playoffs. He was the talk of December in 2018. And that’s only guys in the last 10 years

CJ Stroud is impressive, he’s definitely an outlier. But it’s not a MASSIVE outlier; it’s something that does happen often enough that you can look forward to hoping someone breaks out right away.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry you just sealed your faith. You will not win another Superbowl before you pass. Sorry but it's true.
But you'll still watch, provide ratings and let him live in your head.....sorry to say, but it's true. LOL