Nick Sirianni staying on as Eagles Coach

Sydla

Reaction score
Not so fast.

Eagles did the same thing with Pederson. But when Pederson and Lurie finally met, Pederson didn't want to make the changes or go in the direction for coaches Lurie/Roseman wanted and they let him go.

Sirianni hasn't met Lurie yet. So if he's not willing to go along with what Lurie and Roseman want or he doesn't have sufficient answers for some of the issues in the locker room, etc. he's going to be gone.

This offseason would be awesome with us bringing back McCarthy but Philly moving on and landing a really good HC.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
lol who couldn't see Jerry's plans coming? Mike is his buddy. Jerry's going to sell a DC change

The eagles, Siriani sucked this year, but he took them to a Superbowl so I can see them giving him another year. If washington or the giants get bellichick or harbaugh, then the division suddenly has gotten very tough.

I have very little to get excited about this upcoming year. Here comes the Finesse Boys for yet another year
Not happening ......Darbol isn't going anywhere and I'm hearing/read nuggets that some candidates are concerned the Commanders may have too many chefs in the kitchen.