Nickname for our Dynamic Runningback Duo

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Someone else here came up with Feed and Speed a week or two ago, it was one of our female members.

Ah here it is, from @Boyzmamacita thread. Apparently it came from 105.3

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dallas-running-backs-feed-and-speed.503517

Nice!

May have been subconscious.

Like I said, Pollard said he likes "Dine and Dash," so that popped into my head. The interviewer was talking about how they should crowdsource or consult with someone to come up with something that stuck.

I wasn't claiming it was an original idea on my part, anyway. Just thought it was an interesting topic after watching the interview. And I do remember others pondering nicknames.

As long as it's not hotboiz, I'm good with it.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Redzone and Between the 20's

It's the Emmitt vs Barry debate all over again, except both are Cowboys and play extremely well together.

Zeke and TP have a lovefest going on right now because they realize they are both integral to the success of the team.

It's too bad CZ is deaf and blind to this.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Asswipes. Not one person that has ever toted the rock would speak in such ways about Zeke. Knownothing blabbermouths, pathetic.

Cmac

Reaction score
Yes, below average NFL statistically and the highest paid back in the league we will miss him dearly.
Glad you don't evaluate my performance on the job and my salary. All good.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Redzone and Between the 20's

It's the Emmitt vs Barry debate all over again, except both are Cowboys and play extremely well together.

Zeke and TP have a lovefest going on right now because they realize they are both integral to the success of the team.

It's too bad CZ is deaf and blind to this.
See calpoly reply to me....my anti-zeke bashing "warms his heart".

Its not just blind and deaf....its a sickness that has infected our community. Luckily..with folks like you and ron...its not pandemic.

Reactions: BAT