Nightlife downtown dallas

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Hey guys, coming into town for the falcons game 11/14. Instead of staying by at&t stadium this time - me and my wife elected to stay in downtown Dallas. Looking for suggestions of a good area downtown with multiple options when it comes to bars /nightlife.

any help would be appreciated. TIA

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kevlar vests and learn to move in the shadows.

Seriously, stay in the West End or Cedar Springs areas of internal Dallas, there are bars, restaurants and some good nightlife. Of course, depends on what the local mandates are at that time. Hopefully, they will be on the downside of this latest variant.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey guys, coming into town for the falcons game 11/14. Instead of staying by at&t stadium this time - me and my wife elected to stay in downtown Dallas. Looking for suggestions of a good area downtown with multiple options when it comes to bars /nightlife.

any help would be appreciated. TIA
Deep Ellum is quite well known with lots of options.
Check it out.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Deep Ellum is quite well known with lots of options.
Check it out.

thank you. I appreciate you taking your time to reply to me and I will take up your suggestion- you aren’t the first one to say deep Ellum so it seems to be the consensus. Appreciate the feedback.

Are the bars in close proximity/walking distance?

HotDog37

Reaction score
Yes they are I haven't been there since 2016 or so I'm on the East Coast but I was there for a long time was a TCU grad. The bars are mostly very close.

Thrill99

Reaction score
Not sure I would suggest Deep Ellum, but do some research on it first. It comes and goes as far as being a happening area, and has been known to have some problems (robberies in parking lots). Look into the McKinney Ave area as well as lower Greenville. Look at Bishop Arts also. Some of these you will have to Uber/Lyft to but may be worth it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not sure I would suggest Deep Ellum, but do some research on it first. It comes and goes as far as being a happening area, and has been known to have some problems (robberies in parking lots). Look into the McKinney Ave area as well as lower Greenville. Look at Bishop Arts also. Some of these you will have to Uber/Lyft to but may be worth it.

Yeah Deep Ellum can get buck wild at times. It used to be known for "sideshows" not long ago .. Sideshows for the uninitiated is when idiots do stupid stunts in their cars in the middle of a crowded street with people all around. As you mention there is also a crime element down there but you're usually pretty safe if you stay on the main drag there. The last couple times I rolled through there the main drag was crawling with cops.. A block on either side and you're on your own.