niners and raiders games

roywilliamsfan1

Benched
Reaction score
does anyone know if the cowboys are still planning on staying in napa for their back to back games with the niners and the raiders? i need information on that.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Sry to say it, but I dont think the Players even Know.

Bill blows smokescreens like crazy

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:
does anyone know if the cowboys are still planning on staying in napa for their back to back games with the niners and the raiders? i need information on that.
Dale was telling me that this is a possibility but it has not been decided 100% for certain at this point.

phildominator

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
I'm going to try and go to both of these games. Anyone else?

I just moved to the Bay Area...I'm considering going. Secondly, I'm trying to find a good sports bar with lots of TVs and decent food.

jjalldaway21

Reaction score
I'm definitely going to both games and maybe the Chargers game also. I grew up in Union City down at Cabello St. and was very fortunate to see Roy Williams play in high school at Logan, a school i graduated from. Class of 1999. So I'm very amped to hear that he'll be in CA for their first 3 out of 4 games.

ratpower

Reaction score
jjalldaway21 said:
I'm definitely going to both games and maybe the Chargers game also. I grew up in Union City down at Cabello St. and was very fortunate to see Roy Williams play in high school at Logan, a school i graduated from. Class of 1999. So I'm very amped to hear that he'll be in CA for their first 3 out of 4 games.

Will be at SD and SF....pumped up...