Niners might looking to play elsewhere

Bigdog

Reaction score
Santa Clara County has just put a banned on all contact sports for the next 3 weeks starting Monday to play or practice due to the high rise in COVID cases in the county. The Niners have a a game against the Steelers and Bengals the believe at home during that time.

Pape

Reaction score
the favored alternative site is in arizona... wouldnt las vegas be closer?

lol would love the see the 49ers land on the raiders back porch asking for help

EST_1986

Reaction score
the favored alternative site is in arizona... wouldnt las vegas be closer?

lol would love the see the 49ers land on the raiders back porch asking for help
with the Bengals and Steelers being the opponent, I'd look for somewhere in the Midwest to stay. They re-did the stadium where the HOF game is played, might as well use it for something

Kevinicus

Reaction score
with the Bengals and Steelers being the opponent, I'd look for somewhere in the Midwest to stay. They re-did the stadium where the HOF game is played, might as well use it for something
Not sure the 9ers would want to be the team traveling farther. Especially not to a place the other team's fans could go (not that it would make much difference).

Pape

Reaction score
interesting idea... im sure no one in the league front office has thought of it

Flamma

Reaction score
Not sure the 9ers would want to be the team traveling farther. Especially not to a place the other team's fans could go (not that it would make much difference).

It wouldn't. Home field has been all but irrelevant this year. I think the home team has won 5 or 6 more games this year.

ghst187

Reaction score
I think they should quit football, dissolve the team and deny they ever existed.