FEATURED Niners vs Chiefs Super Bowl LIV thread

InTheZone

Reaction score
Clean hit. He got blasted and took partial contact to the head, but no way should that have been a penalty.
while that wasn't the only one they didn't call that was most definitely a penalty. Helmet to helmet and hitting a QB in the head, penalty.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
No. You know who was shocked as all get out? John Lynch the GM, he looked like he was going to die. He couldn’t believe it.

That ending was a pleasure to watch for many reasons, and that was one of the best.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When he ressurected Vick it showed what he was. Plus players actually vouch for him. Not ones he goes to bball games with. TO and Reid arent bffs and TO swears hes that guy. Thats how you know. When you want to hate on somebody but you cant.
Vick was a good player prior to Reid. TO isn’t the best guy to vouch for you.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He wasn't a good passer. Reid worked with him A LOT on his passing game. And Vick recommitted himself to film study. He even said so.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Remember TO vouching for Romo? "That's not right to talk about him like that. That's my quarterback" That's when I started thinking maybe Romo isn't all that if a guy like TO is vouching for him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Remember TO vouching for Romo? "That's not right to talk about him like that. That's my quarterback" That's when I started thinking maybe Romo isn't all that if a guy like TO is vouching for him.
That’s how you felt? Witten vouched for Romo.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
He wasnt a good quarterback though. And my point is TO had friction with Reid and still gave him props. People who love clown garrett say TO bad mouths him out of bitterness. Reid and garrett got rid of TO though.

rags747

Reaction score
If the Chiefs defense doesn't shut down the 49ers in the 4th quarter that game wasn't winnable.

A laughable MVP. He played like crap for 3 quarters.
Definitely not a great game by Mahomes, but he made things happen when he absolutely needed to. Had a couple of great roll out option tosses too where he faked the defender out of his jockstrap. Who would you have given the mvp to?