Twitter: Njoku owns Parsons after Parsons takes a jab at Cleveland

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The friendly Lion is back at it lol. Can we please get some Dawgs on this team so the football version of Kevin Durant can "just play"? And obviously they are both great players but just terrible leaders

fivetwos

Reaction score
The players on this team are becoming as unlikeable as management. It’s getting to where it’s beyond just the losing.

Folks can boast about three 12 win seasons in a row all they like, but that was it. That was the peak. Hope you enjoyed it.

The window is closed and it’s gonna get ugly with the way this team and their family members point fingers at each other. It’s embarrassing and not something Im looking forward to being a fan of.

Yeah I know…go find another team. If it were that easy it wouldn’t need to be said.

I love the Cowboys, not Jerry and the circus he created.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The players on this team are becoming as unlikeable as management. It’s getting to where it’s beyond just the losing.

Folks can boast about three 12 win seasons in a row all they like, but that was it. That was the peak. Hope you enjoyed it.

The window is closed and it’s gonna get ugly with the way this team and their family members point fingers at each other. It’s embarrassing and not something Im looking forward to being a fan of.

Yeah I know…go find another team. If it were that easy it wouldn’t need to be said.

I love the Cowboys, not Jerry and the circus he created.
So true, but it isnt just cowboy players , they permeate the nfl today, and they are unlikable.
The circus is here to stay, so you have to change what you expect from cowboys. I still will watch games , follow the team and the circus,
but I dont expect anything from them,and dont care if they win or lose, I can enjoy either one.

I pick random teams to follow for various reasons, and still enjoy nfl, and my teams have won 3 SB's recently,so that was fun.
You have to adapt to still enjoy the nfl or the cowboys.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
If you wanted to judge this, Micah had by far the best zinger with the Meek Mill comment & just occurred to me that Tyreek Hill is Kevin Hart on steroids.