No action in free agency, then just draft well/trades in the draft!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If we feel like we're not going to spend in free agency because of our QB situation, I recommend making a few trades during the draft, trade back from 24 to whenever and gain more picks.

If a team offers you another trade, take it, get more picks, fill the roster the best you can. I know that's a lot to ask these rookies to come in and be ready to play early, but hey. You scout well, get players with high football IQS, and guys who love the game, they'll work hard and that could speed up the transition a bit! Please give your thoughts

JBS

Reaction score
1. We never spend in free agency. Yes we are handicapped more this year than usual, but don’t get it twisted. This team is cheap every single year.

2. You can forget this idea too. This team doesn’t think outside of the box. They don’t put in work to improve the team. They just do what’s easy.

The work you did yesterday and today posting on this board is already more work than this team will do all offseason to improve the roster

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
1. We never spend in free agency. Yes we are handicapped more this year than usual, but don’t get it twisted. This team is cheap every single year.

2. You can forget this idea too. This team doesn’t think outside of the box. They don’t put in work to improve the team. They just do what’s easy.

The work you did yesterday and today posting n this board is already more work than this team will do all offseason to improve the roster
Yeah thanks for keeping me honest my friend, the truth is in the pudding, they like being where they are! Hell they just won 12 games, what do they really need to fix lol?? I just don't get it.