No Chris Canty in Madden 06?

jcollins28

Reaction score
I picked up Madden 06 and there is no Chris Canty in the game? Whats up with that?

Kilyin

Reaction score
You mean you warez'd a copy and he's not on the roster? Guess you gotta wait til the game gets released officially and does an update, or do it yourself.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
You mean you warez'd a copy and he's not on the roster? Guess you gotta wait til the game gets released officially and does an update, or do it yourself.

No I have the game on XBOX here is a pic.

http://img172.*************/my.php?image=dscf02135vw.jpg

http://img172.*************/my.php?image=dscf02145hh.jpg

Anyone who lives in the Rancho Cucamonga area a store called game shack his about 5 copies left for x-box and 6 for Play Station. So yes Chris Canty is not in the freaking game!

Kilyin

Reaction score
The Xbox version is also on bit torrent sites. The game can't be legally sold until the 9th though. So either you're lying, or the store in your area is clueless.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Canty is not on the roster at release, according to every site I have seen with rosters. That will be fixed by week one, or so I am told. They do a lot of guess work on rosters, and I am sure it was at least a few weeks ago when they had to make the last official change prior to stamping CD's. I am told this happens every year.

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Actually, If you work for Madden Fan sites, it's possible you'd have it.

But, You said you bought it from a store, which is also postive. Somtimes stores put it on the shelve early to get the sales.

But, I know that a fan site that I visit alot. Their Mod's have had the game for atleast a month. They've also flew into EA and got to test the game and others well before anyone else. EA gives back to their community.

jcollins28

Reaction score
TheFuture21 said:
Clueless and illegal

Hmm who is clueless now? What really sucks is that Brock Lesner (spelling) The WWE wrestler is in the game but not Canty? Nice move EA.

Kilyin

Reaction score
But, You said you bought it from a store, which is also postive. Somtimes stores put it on the shelve early to get the sales.

That would be illegal. Maybe wristslap illegal, but illegal nonetheless. Games have a release date for a reason.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
That would be illegal. Maybe wristslap illegal, but illegal nonetheless. Games have a release date for a reason.

Legal illegal I dont give a you know what. I got my game. Like I said any so-cal people here go get Madden at Game Shack in Rancho Cucamonga.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Legal illegal I dont give a you know what. I got my game. Like I said any so-cal people here go get Madden at Game Shack in Rancho Cucamonga

That's a great attitude. Would you like a cookie?

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
Legal illegal I dont give a you know what. I got my game. Like I said any so-cal people here go get Madden at Game Shack in Rancho Cucamonga.

JC can you turn off the qb vision junk that will make the passing game horrid

TheHustler

Reaction score
Quit flaming him for buying a game available in the store. It's not HIS fault they are selling it.

That being said, you should be able to get online and have it update the roster.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
That's a great attitude. Would you like a cookie?

Whats your problem? Mad because you tried to say I was lying but turned out I really did have the game? I don't have an attitide at all. Not my problem if the store owner is breaking EA's rules about releasing the game early. If a store in your area started to sell it early you would be in there buying it to.

jcollins28

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
JC can you turn off the qb vision junk that will make the passing game horrid

I have not tried that yet. Played a little with the Superstar feature and updating the roster's. They have a lot of guys as F/A who have been signed so been getting that fixed. Also it still says Dallas Coach for Big Bill....

Kilyin

Reaction score
I'm not mad, never claimed you 'didn't have' the game. I just don't believe you bought the game. Carry on.

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
that's a damn shame that Madden doesn't put all or most of the players from the draft on the game...Pete Hunter still on our roster too on their...

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Perhaps Canty refused to allow his name to be used on merchandise, similar to Arrington (Until recently), Bonds, Charles Barkley, Michael Jordan, etc.