No Chris Canty in Madden 06?

rojan

Reaction score
That sucks how Parcells aint in the game...I wonder if you can change his name, you couldnt in 05

gosuns

Reaction score
I have madden 2006 for playstation already and no Canty is NOT on the game... But I caution that I have an advanced copy I've had for about a week and a half...Maybe that will be changed by Tuesday's release date.

Is there a way to update rosters??? Does EA provide updates???

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
The thing with Canty 'rejecting his rights' isnt true. They'd to wat was done with Arrington and call him "#56" or w/e.

Canty isnt bc he was expected to be PUP, i believe. Just my guess. He'll be available with updated rosters online.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
TheHustler said:
Quit flaming him for buying a game available in the store. It's not HIS fault they are selling it.

That being said, you should be able to get online and have it update the roster.

He was still in Carolina getting his eye checked out...so they left him off.

Click on the little ambulance, on the right hand left top...he's in there...I think!

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
That's a great attitude. Would you like a cookie?
It's not his fault he found a store to sell him the game. What's your deal? I got the college game early before the street date. I found it at a local Target. I could not have cared less if Target gets in trouble for breaking the street date.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I've had the game over a week (I'm a mod at maddenplanet) and have barely played it. It seemed improved from what little I have played (I really like that new passing game) but there's still the same old problems that have been in the game for teh past few years.