No Data Received

Kilyin

Reaction score
This happens frequently when browsing the forums now. Reloading, clicking a section or thread, etc. It also happens on searches which is especially annoying since you have to wait 60 seconds after that to try again. Only started recently.

Aj193kp.jpg

Usually a couple refreshes fix it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kilyin;5047197 said:
This happens frequently when browsing the forums now. Reloading, clicking a section or thread, etc. It also happens on searches which is especially annoying since you have to wait 60 seconds after that to try again. Only started recently.

Aj193kp.jpg

I have no idea why your browser is having that issue. I use Chrome as my main browser and I am on CZ all day on two different computers and I have never had that happen. If I had to guess it would be you have cache issues, an extension you have installed is causing it or your chrome installation is corrupt in some way. Nothing has changed on the site recently.

/reality

Phoenix

Reaction score
Or a network layer issue more likely. i.e., internet connectivity issues, collisions or something....

Kilyin

Reaction score
I browse a lot of sites and this is the only one I'm seeing this happen with. I'll do some troubleshooting on my end.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Ran through the gamut with this. Removed all extensions, etc... the only way to fix it was to reinstall Chrome.

I blame Google.

Jenky

Reaction score
Kilyin;5047197 said:

Aj193kp.jpg

I got this problem ever since I upgraded to Kaspersky AV.