No Dez Bashing this week?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hmmmmm strange, as fans arent we supposed to be behind our best players no matter what? Guy destroys the Eagles in the rematch and not one word from anyone? Thats actually surprising. Its like some fans wait for him to mess up just so they can say the whole "let him walk" comments lol

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
this ^^ and he's still just an immature, thuggish jerk with dopey earrings and funky hand signals during TD celebrations.

j/k too!

Lol... If we win. I am going out and buying a jumbo diamond stud earring.

NOT a joke!

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Hmmmmm strange, as fans arent we supposed to be behind our best players no matter what?l

No, that's only if you're a homer.

But yeah he is a beast. Pay him. It's a given. Dez haters are just stupid. Waiting for someone to call him a ticking time bomb.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
He had to step up for us to win and he did. About time. But I still don't think he's worth $15+ mill a season. That contract will hamstring this team to get more talent on Defense.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Hmmmmm strange, as fans arent we supposed to be behind our best players no matter what? Guy destroys the Eagles in the rematch and not one word from anyone? Thats actually surprising. Its like some fans wait for him to mess up just so they can say the whole "let him walk" comments lol

Would have been easier to just make a "Go Dez" post, rather than calling people out, but whatever. Instead of giving the guy he's due and making a statement about his play, you're kind of initiating a pissing contest.

He had to step up for us to win and he did. About time. But I still don't think he's worth $15+ mill a season. That contract will hamstring this team to get more talent on Defense.

To that I say what I always say when someone throws out a "per season" number; How much of that imaginary contract is guaranteed? That's all that matters.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Why would you post a thread to try and invite bashing on Dez. That doesn't seem like the best way to approach this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Most live in the moment here. When the Cowboys win and Dez has a great game it's "pay the man" and when they lose and Dez doesn't show up it's "let him walk."

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

He is worth it for sooooo many reasons.
I won't list the obvious. I will say "intangibles" plus the obvious.

Most live in the moment here. When the Cowboys win and Dez has a great game it's "pay the man" and when they lose and Dez doesn't show up it's "let him walk."

I have been consistent. Pay him. We cannot afford not to.
Results are there... And he improving.

Last edited:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
good call.....may cost a few dollars more than a Dez jersey but heck, go for it! And if all goes well, would be nice to score a replica ring of some sorts! (knocking on wood!)!

I use to have an Anotonio Bryant Jersey......have no idea what happened to it :(

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Would have been easier to just make a "Go Dez" post, rather than calling people out, but whatever. Instead of giving the guy he's due and making a statement about his play, you're kind of initiating a pissing contest.

To that I say what I always say when someone throws out a "per season" number; How much of that imaginary contract is guaranteed? That's all that matters.

What are you, some kind of "call out" police?

Let people enjoy the win. And haters who claim to be Dallas Cowboys fans deserve to be called out on their stupidity.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
So many places I could take this.

You gotta admit, there's probably a reason a lot of these types of threads get moved to "Rant Zone". If it had simply been a "Dez is ballin'" thread, it'd probably still be in Fan Zone.

I just don't enjoy the antagonism, especially after wins.