No Guarantees

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
It is pretty simple folks. This game is about pressure. You can go on and on with all of the threads about all of the different problems with this team....BUT UNTIL WE BECOME A TEAM THAT CAN PRESSURE THE OTHER TEAM...by getting to the QB AND putting pressure on them by running the ball....we have ZERO GUARANTEES.

The only gurantee we have is that we will beat the bad teams. That much Parcells has cleaned up...but look at how we played against the 6 games in our division...look at how we played Jacksonville, the Saints, Colts, Falcons...how we play against other above average to good teams is how we should be judeged....and the results point out the obvious...we are more likely to play like crap and/or lose than we are to win.

And how we fare against good teams WILL NEVER CHANGE until we pressure the QB and get a consistent running game.

Watch what Philly does to the Falcons next week.....I guarantee you Vick does not come CLOSE to putting up 4 TDs. We are severely overrated at several KEY spots on defense. And NO THIS IS NOT AN OVERREACTION. Read any of my posts...I always point to how we perform against good teams when I assess this team. We are a middle of the pack team...which is good enough to make a run in the NFC....but also bad enough to lose in round one.