No Heart...true fans...

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
I went to the game yesterday and from a cowboys fans point of view I wish you couldve been there. These fans are ruthless before the game talkin smack, being rude to cowboys fans...but as soon a Witten scored his TD in the 3rd the fans started filing out the doors...it was amazing ..with 9:42 left in the 3rd one third of the packed stadium left. What Trash.....:D It made me so happy. The energy iin the stadium...i wish all of you could of been there, you just can t see it all on TV.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I hope you as good a time being there as I had watching.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Im tellin you to hear these people and there comments in the stands and to watch their faces...priceless.

DC_Addict

Reaction score
Philly fans are a classless bunch of jerks. That BEAT DOWN was great to see!!

"HEY MCNABB, THE NFC DOES NOT GO THROUGH PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!"
:suxiggle: :eagles:

JerryFan

Reaction score
I'm loving it. My best friend is an Eagles fan and for some reason he wouldn't answer the phone last night. I kept leaving him messages asking if he needed any more popcorn because I had ran out but since Touchdown Tony had some extra time on his hands he brought me some over. LOL what an *** whoopin!!!

Dallyjake

Reaction score
I was grabbing a smoke at half time and the boo birds were leaving down 21-7. It was so awesome waiving goodbye to those *******s.

We went into Philly and chucked em in the grave. Their season is over. Cant wait to hear all the fans and media calling for Reid and McNabb's heads.

adamknite

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1746347 said:
Im tellin you to hear these people and there comments in the stands and to watch their faces...priceless.

One of my best friends is an Eagles fan, and he has that normal Eagle fan mentality, where if something bad happens to your team he's sure to let you know. I haven't said anything to him, I just left him one simple message "how bout them Cowboys?"

I haven't heard a word from him since about 7:15pm CST yesterday.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
adamknite;1746368 said:
One of my best friends is an Eagles fan, and he has that normal Eagle fan mentality, where if something bad happens to your team he's sure to let you know. I haven't said anything to him, I just left him one simple message "how bout them Cowboys?"

I haven't heard a word from him since about 7:15pm CST yesterday.
are you suprised? They were booin McFlabb in the first quarter.

adamknite

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1746381 said:
are you suprised? They were booin McFlabb in the first quarter.

I wasn't suprised at all. Typical Eagle fan. Another funny note, he has an email address : "mcnabbisgod@(not going to say)" :laugh2:

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
i almost always expect a win, but i would have never called the flat out dominance that occured last night

that was awsome....

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Very classless group of guys, my old college buddy went up to the Linc for this game. Wore a Romo jersey, and got heckled the entire game (Romo is a *omo was about as witty as they got). However he used some tin-foil and made 5 rings for his hand, pretty good way to shut idiots up without getting into a trivial shouting match.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1746326 said:
I went to the game yesterday and from a cowboys fans point of view I wish you couldve been there. These fans are ruthless before the game talkin smack, being rude to cowboys fans...but as soon a Witten scored his TD in the 3rd the fans started filing out the doors...it was amazing ..with 9:42 left in the 3rd one third of the packed stadium left. What Trash.....:D It made me so happy. The energy iin the stadium...i wish all of you could of been there, you just can t see it all on TV.

You mean they didnt stay for McNabb last TD..... last INT..........Oh, Henry!!!