No Love for CHutch?

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Interesting. I don't see anyone posting about CHutch today! (Cough.) Guess he wasn't headed to the Hall of Fame after just one game after all.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Interesting. I don't see anyone posting about CHutch today! (Cough.) Guess he wasn't headed to the Hall of Fame after just one game after all.

When I saw him get sacked in the endzone for a safety...I thought the same thing too! :D

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Kittymama said:

and I dont see anyone posting here about how Parcells is a god.

Stings doesnt it?

BlueWave

Reaction score
Kittymama said:

I watched parts of it. The announcers couldn't say enough (good things) about him, and they did mention that he had a boatload of drops by his receivers. I saw a few highlights, and he had defenders nailing him before he set his feet. Overall, his stats where not really all that bad, much better than Testaverdes, and he played against a top defense on the road. I think he will be alright.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
So why did you have to ruin it?

BlueWave

Reaction score
Hutch was 17-33 for 225 with one interception.

He ran for his life most of the day. I guess you cannot expect much more from Hutch playing for the Bears against one of the leagues best defenses on the road. Still, not too bad considering that Testaverde.....nevermind.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Kittymama said:

Did you watch the game?

Quicksilver

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Did you watch the game?

of course not Juke.

Shes in her desperation mode of trying to deflect critisism away from her beloved Parcells. Grasping at straws.

Had she watched to game she would have seen that Hutch actually played pretty well against a pretty good defense.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Quicksilver said:
of course not Juke.

Shes in her desperation mode of trying to deflect critisism away from her beloved Parcells. Grasping at straws.

Had she watched to game she would have seen that Hutch actually played pretty well against a pretty good defense.

I had it on the Picture In Picture...kept switching that screen, in the beginning of the game, with the Bills game...that ended pretty quickly, unfortunately.

Hutchinson looked OK...the announcers did praise him...and also talk about how shoddy his O Line play was...Terrell has hands of stone...awful again...

Hey, the Bears only put up 3 points...so he wasn't great for sure..

I also don't recall anyone suggesting he should be selected for HOF induction...but he was light years better than our QB today.

If you watched the game, that is.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
BlueWave said:
Hutch was 17-33 for 225 with one interception.

He ran for his life most of the day. I guess you cannot expect much more from Hutch playing for the Bears against one of the leagues best defenses on the road. Still, not too bad considering that Testaverde.....nevermind.

Amazing; several months after being cut out of here, and Bluewave the Hutch Shill Supreme is still at his spin job.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I noticed in the box scores of the Bears game, that Hutch threw a pick, fumbled once and was sacked 5 times and did not throw a TD. I guess he was just as good as VT today, damn, wish we kept him... :rolleyes:

BlueWave

Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
I noticed in the box scores of the Bears game, that Hutch threw a pick, fumbled once and was sacked 5 times and did not throw a TD. I guess he was just as good as VT today, damn, wish we kept him... :rolleyes:

Go to the "smack" zone. We have been through this. He played better than his stats, whcih were not that bad considering he played against one of the NFL's top defenses on the road. By the way, here they are:

17-33 225 1 int.

Better than Vinny's against better competition on the road. Say what you will, he's on his way.

Duane

Reaction score
Saw Hutch vs the Jags and put money down with no second thoughts. He didn't disappoint.