No More Plats

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow zoners---- i ask administration in which i asked Brain.....if i ever get

weak and put up a Plat i demand i get banned from this site forever

sincerely
Gorico
PS----in 60 years over 190 games cowboys leading by 14 in 4th quarter are 190-0 until

11-13-2022 against Packers....Dak has rarely won throwing over 40 passes...and if we had

run RPO's even with Dak's INT's we would have won....Dak has never been able to carry a

team on his back...nothing against Dak i love the guy but sheme leadership lost us this game...just my

lowly and maybe even stupid opinion

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
dear fellow zoners---- i ask administration in which i asked Brain.....if i ever get

sincerely
Gorico
PS----in 60 years over 190 games cowboys leading by 14 in 4th quarter are 190-0 until

11-13-2022 against Packers....Dak has rarely won throwing over 40 passes...and if we had

run RPO's even with Dak's INT's we would have won....Dak has never been able to carry a

team on his back...nothing against Dak i love the guy but sheme leadership lost us this game...just my

We got to have the plats. So I volunteer to get banned in your place if you post another plat.
:thumbup:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
This site without the plats won't be the same so keep the plates going

nobody

Reaction score

sincerely
Gorico

palpatine-good.jpg

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This site without the plats won't be the same so keep the plates going

awww Fonz----so kind but i think if i put up a plat i already challenged Admin to ban me.....they would look real weak if they did not.....maybe you can start the PLATS?