no news, so guess the prime time games

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
obviously we know about week one at home vs NYG on Sunday night...Thanksgiving isnt at night but its a national game all by itself vs NYJ

I'll throw out two Monday nighters...home vs Green Bay and away at Miami

one additional Sunday nighter...maybe the New England game

if there's one other, put me down for at Philly or at Washington

David

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dbair1967;1452917 said:
obviously we know about week one at home vs NYG on Sunday night...Thanksgiving isnt at night but its a national game all by itself vs NYJ

David

I think Dallas will get 3 MNF and at least 1 SNF. I would also expect they will see quite a few 3 pm games this season.

JBS

Reaction score
chalk me up for Monday Night vs the Pats.....Saturday night (yes saturday) @ the panthers...Sunday night @philly....and another monday night vs GB....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dbair1967;1452917 said:

David

I think your right on green bay, but I think it will be a sunday night game.

And philly dallas is always a draw.

I dont think miami will get any primetime slots!

I think new england will be a first week of november monday nighter. We seem to play good afc teams every year at the end of october or start of november.

I am curious as to when we play st.louis, I think that could be the week 2 game.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1452930 said:
I think Dallas will get 3 MNF and at least 1 SNF. I would also expect they will see quite a few 3 pm games this season.

Three MNF is a lot. Maybe two.

CBS only gets two Cowboys games a year so I see them trying to protect the Pats coming to Dallas. Idoubt that game gets a primetime spot, but it will be the CBS national game.

Philly or Washington is always a good bet. How about the Bears game?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
joseephuss;1452951 said:
Three MNF is a lot. Maybe two.

CBS only gets two Cowboys games a year so I see them trying to protect the Pats coming to Dallas. Idoubt that game gets a primetime spot, but it will be the CBS national game.

Philly or Washington is always a good bet. How about the Bears game?

Dallas has had past season where we had 3 MNF games, and MNF tends to give playoff teams more oppertunities to play the Monday Night Game. Philly had 3 MNF games this past season

Aikbach

Reaction score
I bet Dallas gets 3 MNFs, 2 SNFs, Thanksgiving, 5 or 6 other headline national broadcasts on Fox and CBS and a Partridge in a pear tree.

So put me down for about11 or 12 nationally televised contests.

Twyst

Reaction score
Awesome coverage for you guys again, Best sched weve ever had as well with the season opener 2 mnf's and a sunday nighter :)