No official coaching hires announced on the DC site yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They haven't officially named Kellen Moore OC or Jon Kitna the new QB coach. Is that because of the MLK Holiday or maybe they are doing more due diligence? Or am I overthinkin it? Could the fact they haven't went official with it yet be a promising sign?

John813

Reaction score
Aren't those websites the last to post anything nowadays?
Twitter beats them by days at times .

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Kitna is pretty much a lock from what I have read. Moore is strictly speculation at this point, but it's looking more and more likely by the day.

erod

Reaction score
They haven't officially named Kellen Moore OC or Jon Kitna the new QB coach. Is that because of the MLK Holiday or maybe they are doing more due diligence? Or am I overthinkin it? Could the fact they haven't went official with it yet be a promising sign?
Not a big enough news day. Jerry will announce it the morning of the Super Bowl.

erod

Reaction score
Kitna is pretty much a lock from what I have read. Moore is strictly speculation at this point, but it's looking more and more likely by the day.

If Garrett is going to call the plays, why hire an OC from outside? Moore makes sense because he'll be the OC in title only.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

You didn't notice that Linehan was still listed as OC?

That should tell you all you need to know

Kaiser

Reaction score
I would bet they are looking at multiple candidates but from all the noise about Moore, I would bet he at least gets bumped up to some intermediate title if he doesn't get OC.

But they have no reason to move quickly and even if they do, there are salary and contract issues that lawyers and agents have to review.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
this all started with rappaport suggesting it could happen. and shefter running with it as its about to happen

alicetooljam

Reaction score

I dont think anyone is claiming its "official"...at least I hope not.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There have been no official announcements yet, just speculation and assumptions.

Closing this thread as there are plenty of other threads to discuss this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.