No One's picken the Cowboys

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1124541 said:
Really, Carolina at home who can blame then for picking against the Cowboys.

Yeah no doubt and with a rookie QB making his first start.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1124541 said:
Really, Carolina at home who can blame then for picking against the Cowboys.

I'm with you. With what Romo showed last week, combined with being in Charlotte, I can't really see them picking us. I don't fault them - heck - I'm not expecting a win. Just hoping for one.

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
You guys should be prepared. Dont be fooled because 9 out of 10 people on a very optomistic message board think Romo is the savior.

Everyone around the league and 9 out of 10 cowboy fans think this was the worse thing to happen to Cowboys in a long long time.

Alot of non die hard fans are walking away. If this experiement goes bad, by the end of the season we are going to have a very small bandwaggon.

CowboyBlog

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1124545 said:
For the record, in my pick'em league, I picked Carolina.

I got Carolina minus 5.5 points. I jumped all over that. I would have bet them at 9.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1124580 said:
You guys should be prepared. Dont be fooled because 9 out of 10 people on a very optomistic message board think Romo is the savior.

Everyone around the league and 9 out of 10 cowboy fans think this was the worse thing to happen to Cowboys in a long long time.

Alot of non die hard fans are walking away. If this experiement goes bad, by the end of the season we are going to have a very small bandwaggon.

This is untrue. You don't equal 9 Cowboys fans - most are happy with the move.

Quit trolling.