No penalties on Philly **merged**

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’m not a conspiracy theorist.

But the refs in the nfl are brutal.

Either let the players play and don’t call anything but blatant penalties on either team.

Or, make calls but then be consistent and even with both teams about it.

The holding/non holding crap pisses me off.

ESisback

Reaction score
For the tin foil hat accuser crew, I’d be interested in the non calls that we got away with?

Sure, we get away with calls here and there, like any other team, but COME ON! It’s so blatant that “tinfoil hat accuser crew” is totally wrong! We had 5 penalties. Probably should have had 4 or 5 more. Philly had 0!

ESisback

Reaction score
There’s no way that’s a coincidence. That, all by itself, proves refs are letting more things slide for Dallas’ opponents. It has been going on for a long time but has gotten worse recently as Jerry has sparred with the league.

Exactly, but don’t contest it, or you’re called tinfoil!

ESisback

Reaction score
Yup, officials miss calls in games all the time. It's impossible to catch 11 matchups going on at the same time when there's 6 or 7 much less athletically-gifted officials trying to keep up. But once theorists are on an emotional roll, forget about trying to be objective.

Admitting we got away with a few IS objective. So is pointing out we had five called against, while Philly didn’t get called once, even though it was blatantly obvious.

shabazz

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious whats going on, and it's been going on for years.

That’s a fact

Also if the Patriots,Steelers, or Packers are on a last minute game winning drive there hasn’t been a flag thrown against those 3 teams in a decade. I’ve seen Romo have to overcome 3 flags in his comeback drives just in one series

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not a conspiracy theorist.

But the refs in the nfl are brutal.

Either let the players play and don’t call anything but blatant penalties on either team.

Or, make calls but then be consistent and even with both teams about it.

The holding/non holding crap pisses me off.
College refs are better.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stuff like that is where Collinsworthless drives me nuts.

Hand check by a Dallas DB: Collinsworth says "CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???"

Philly Center goes 30 yards downfield, hops into the stands, eats a plate of Nachos: Collinsworth says "Yuk, yuk, I guess they missed that one!"

He came to the game prepared to criticize Dak and Praise Wentz.

Al Michaels was dejected when the Cowboys made big plays. Listen to him on the long run to the left by Zeke.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup, officials miss calls in games all the time. It's impossible to catch 11 matchups going on at the same time when there's 6 or 7 much less athletically-gifted officials trying to keep up. But once theorists are on an emotional roll, forget about trying to be objective.

The stats on the lack of holding calls against the Cowboys both this season and last season are basically statistically impossible without intentional bias by the refs.

It was 9.7 billion to one odds of what happened last season happening randomly.

It at 3.4 billion to one this season.

RD21

Reaction score
Zero hankies on the Eagles..? ZERO...?? Am I the only one that was losing their mind about this ? I was especially frustrated with the obvious holding which they showed on a replay a couple times, & the lineman down field. Both of those were pretty obvious, & drive changing flags had they been called.

JayFord

Reaction score
If you expect penalties to be called agaisnt other teams youre setting yourself up for heartbreak

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Zero hankies on the Eagles..? ZERO...?? Am I the only one that was losing their mind about this ? I was especially frustrated with the obvious holding which they showed on a replay a couple times, & the lineman down field. Both of those were pretty obvious, & drive changing flags had they been called.
Refs don't like us. It is what it is. Plenty of haterade was consumed in the ref locker room before last night's game.

ESisback

Reaction score
We won last night, but we will ultimately fail, because:

1)WE’RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH YET. They’ll likely try to add another WR, hire a QB guru for Dak, and get another OC (or at least an “Offensive Consultant” to help Linehan). If there’s no improvement, a new HC and QB in 2020.

2)THE BIASED OFFICIATING WILL CONTINUE. Our shortcomings as a team will “cover up” the screw job in 2018, “validating” the scoffers.