No pictures :( but still decent

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
1st- Donavan Warren- CB/FS- 6'0" 180- Michigan- Reminds me of a young Newmy but w/ ball skills. Has elite speed and can tackle

Trade 2 and 4 for top 35 pick

Mike Iupati- G-/RT- Idaho- Sounds like they like Free at LT

3rd- Arthur Jones- DE- 6'4" 300-Syracuse- Id actually re-sign Spears, a lunch pale 9 to 5er, but doesnt sound like it. Jones is made for the 5 tech

6 and 7 for 5

5th - Jacoby Ford- WR- Clemson- Hoping hes a Mike Wallace/Jonny Knox type.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
They like Free at LT because thats his natural position, luckly he has good enough foot work to make the switch to RT.

I'm againts drafting anyone named Ford.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
He still needs to get stronger and Im not sure his frame is built for that.

Id still take a OT early, why mess around?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3209338 said:
He still needs to get stronger and Im not sure his frame is built for that.

Id still take a OT early, why mess around?

People are acting like hes a wide receiver his strength is good and will improve, We dont need a 360+ Tackle sitting on the edges while the DE are getting smaller and faster that doesn't make sense. Free will follow the new breed of LT's Tall, Faster, agiler, stronger but not weighing close to half a ton

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
the kid 05;3217785 said:
People are acting like hes a wide receiver his strength is good and will improve, We dont need a 360+ Tackle sitting on the edges while the DE are getting smaller and faster that doesn't make sense. Free will follow the new breed of LT's Tall, Faster, agiler, stronger but not weighing close to half a ton

I get what youre saying. Idd rather have Free get pushed back a bit than a free rusher off the blindside. Romo could handle that situation very well. Its when guys are completely unblocked things get tougher

OL might be the only spot that needs a new starter next year. But I think theyre thinking the same 5 and Free, Brewster, and a rookie center as the depth