No QB gives us the best chance to win

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
except Romo... and that aint happening.

Brad should start and drive the bus and NOT lose the game.

We really need to the defense and the rest of the team to step. We need to know they can. I dont want to ask them in Dec.

Show us.

Mansta54

Reaction score
YoMick;2378945 said:
except Romo... and that aint happening.

Brad should start and drive the bus and NOT lose the game.

We really need to the defense and the rest of the team to step. We need to know they can. I dont want to ask them in Dec.

Show us.

Sorry dude but I disagree with you. We've seen what BJ can do and that's absolutely nothing. We are wasting great talent in TO, RW, Witten and others with BJ in the game. His arm is dead and inaccurate... He deflates the entire offense..

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mansta54;2378952 said:
Sorry dude but I disagree with you. We've seen what BJ can do and that's absolutely nothing. We are wasting great talent in TO, RW, Witten and others with BJ in the game. His arm is dead and inaccurate... He deflates the entire offense..

Its not often we disagree... but I dont want to see Bollinger zipping those passes into the defenders hands.

Bus driver and defense = its good for us.

Mansta54

Reaction score
YoMick;2378987 said:
Its not often we disagree... but I dont want to see Bollinger zipping those passes into the defenders hands.

Bus driver and defense = its good for us.

Who says BJ won't do that? He threw 3 against the Rams and the Bucs dropped at least 2 or 3 and he can't go downfield. When I say downfield for BJ, I'm talking 20 or 30yrds. I'd rather see us lose with BB at least taking shots and trying to make plays. We know we aren't getting that from BJ. Hey, you gotta spend money to make money!!!!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mansta54;2379005 said:
Who says BJ won't do that? He threw 3 against the Rams and the Bucs dropped at least 2 or 3 and he can't go downfield. When I say downfield for BJ, I'm talking 20 or 30yrds. I'd rather see us lose with BB at least taking shots and trying to make plays. We know we aren't getting that from BJ. Hey, you gotta spend money to make money!!!!

I hear ya... I do...

I just want this team to show us something... sans Romo...

I think its important.

Jake0

Reaction score
Brad can't even drive the bus anymore his feet are too weak to push down the pedal. Put in someone who at least gives us a chance.

Mansta54

Reaction score
YoMick;2379009 said:
I hear ya... I do...

I just want this team to show us something... sans Romo...

I think its important.

And it's only for 1 game then Romo will be back and this O with the addittion of RW, Kozier, and FJ we'll be back to scoring TD's at will.. BB deserves the start for this 1 game, he can't do worse then BJ. BJ gives us absolutely no shot to win.. NONE!!!!!!!

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I say we let Stanback play QB against the Giants :D

[youtube]1FuC3jnm4TE[/youtube]

[youtube]vDxyA_PUIUw[/youtube]

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
The coaches are going to have come up with and VERY creative gameplan. I'm talking about using every offensive weapon at our disposal. I'm not a huge fan of the wildcat, but if it can throw the giants off, then use it. Can we get tashard choice in the game please and would love to see more quick slants in offense.

One thing that was evident in the giants/steelers game is that the giants secondary was vulnerable to long passes. We must block justin tuck.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You know what you have with Brad.

If Romo gets hurt again you'll be wishin you played Bollinger just so you can see what you got.

I bet Dallas will think about that and go with Bollinger.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2379355 said:
You know what you have with Brad.

If Romo gets hurt again you'll be wishin you played Bollinger just so you can see what you got.

I bet Dallas will think about that and go with Bollinger.
hope you're right. I think that they(coaches) think with another week with the 1st team Brad may be better or more in sync with the wideouts

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;2379362 said:
hope you're right. I think that they(coaches) think with another week with the 1st team Brad may be better or more in sync with the wideouts

It's about his lack of physical abilities and I think the coaches know it.

There is to much upside with Bollinger and we should do anything we can to steal this game and give ourselves a shot to win the division.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
masomenos85;2379060 said:
I say we let Stanback play QB against the Giants :D
Seriously... I'd try some single wing with him and MB3. What could it hurt? It wouldn't be that hard to put in this week. Just a handoff to MB3 up the gut and a keeper to Stanback out wide to give the Giants something to think about. It isn't like Stanback hasn't played QB at a high level before.

I get the feeling that it isn't in Garrett's makeup to try something radical like that, though.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Let BJ take the reins. I'm think we will see more of RW being used in the offense this week. I really don't think things are that bad with Brad right now. If we can avoid the turnovers we give the rest of our team a fighting chance.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2379382 said:
Let BJ take the reins. I'm think we will see more of RW being used in the offense this week. I really don't think things are that bad with Brad right now. If we can avoid the turnovers we give the rest of our team a fighting chance.

Watch the games dude. He is there mentally but broke down completely physically.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2379389 said:
Watch the games dude. He is there mentally but broke down completely physically.
hey catch, did you know that Dana White offered Kimbo a shot on the next ultimate fighter season since Elitexc fell threw.:laugh2:

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
CATCH17;2379389 said:
He only needs to play one more game for us.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;2379406 said:
hey catch, did you know that Dana White offered Kimbo a shot on the next ultimate fighter season since Elitexc fell threw.:laugh2:

Yeah that's awesome. I doubt he would win the show.

I'm sure the first time he faced a black beltt in jiu jitsu he wouldn't last long.