No Sunday Ticket this year

Etchyboy

Reaction score
After having it for almost 20 years I decided to go without this year. How do other fans watch out of market games?

I think I will regret not having it but I had a really hard time justify spending almost 300 for it. They ask way to much!

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, here's what we did. They were offering the same package for which I pay $150 for around $85 for new customers, which includes Sunday Ticket. So, I got my wifey to sign up for DirecTV, and cancelled mine.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
Well, here's what we did. They were offering the same package for which I pay $150 for around $85 for new customers, which includes Sunday Ticket. So, I got my wifey to sign up for DirecTV, and cancelled mine.
i got the college rate last season.... I didnt think I could get it again. I paid four instalments of 25.

catiii

Reaction score
I know a Kiwi in NZ who had the live NFL game thing last year and was finally fed-up enough to drop it this year (and because of the price) so you're not alone.

robbieruff

Reaction score
After having it for almost 20 years I decided to go without this year. How do other fans watch out of market games?

I think I will regret not having it but I had a really hard time justify spending almost 300 for it. They ask way to much!
Reddit...NFL streams...enjoy...

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dropped it 2 seasons ago and do not regret it. The product is not worth the money or time invested for me. And if I was paying for it, I felt I should be using it.

I get most of my fix on Saturdays with non-stop channel changing action from 11a-10p, then the Cowboys game is all that can really hold my interest. The other games I might as well be watching the mating habits of fruit flies, the family version.