News: No team has failed Kinlaw on medicals

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I still think he makes the most sense at 17 if Henderson and Chaisson are gone. He can play 3T in 4-3 (behind McCoy) and 5T when we give a 3-4 look. Even if inconsistent, you can’t teach his physical tools. Was rag dolling guys at the senior bowl.

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001110281/article/2020-nfl-draft-will-injury-issues-impact-five-notable-prospects?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url=story&zoneKeys=s1=story&env=&pageKeyValues=prtnr=analysis&p.ct=Analysis&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=#000&p.bgc1m=#EAEAEA&sr=amp&__twitter_impression=true
How interested is Dallas though?

fivetwos

Reaction score
The idea that Chiasson OR Henderson should be the choice over a guy that creates pressure from the middle is nuts.

It may amaze people how much better the current corners we have would be when theres no passing lane to easily step into.

Better off bettering your pass defense by getting to the QB than trying to draft cover guys that cant cover all day no matter how good they may be.

Hardline

Reaction score
Our only shot is to get in front of the Falcons at 16.
The Falcons will for sure select him if he slides to them.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I'm actually sick over the notion that he may be there and they may pass.

How many DTs are there in the league with rush skills?

It's a huge asset. I hope this is all smokescreen stuff because they really want him. I do.
I do too. Imagine pairing him up Devon Hamilton or Fotu who we could get later on.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I’ve wanted Kinlaw for a while. I still can’t see it happening. Some team will scoop him